Saturday, October 01, 2005

This Weekend...

If you don't get along with one person, that's perfectly okay.

If you don't get along with two persons, read between the lines.

If majority of the ton is having problems with you, you need to think things over.

While it's true that you cannot please everybody, it doesn't hurt if you are nice to everyone.

What comes around, goes around.

And you seriously think that none of these is your fault?

And you think that nothing's wrong with you?

I applaud you're audacity.

Hands down, You are the King of Density.

And you make me puke.



+++++

We're going to a wedding later. And I should be sleeping. Now.


My closet needs a major overhaul. It's begging to be organized. I can hear her whimpering from where I'm sitting.


A manicure and pedicure would be heaven.


A new book won't hurt. I wonder if Cecelia Ahern's If You Could See Me Now is already available at Powerbooks. Hmm...


A basketball game on Sunday. Suporta for the boyfriend.


I want a new phone. What model? No idea...


Grocery list.


Need to pay some bills.



What an exciting life I lead... Yawn.

No comments: