Saturday, October 08, 2005

Too many Sayangs...

And so I haven't been posting. To start with, I've got nothin' interesting to share.

Work is okay. Finally, my CA's lifted. For one, I can apply for a different position na. Secondly, pwede na ulit mag-absent. Hahaha. Seriously, I was so looking forward to this. I've missed a lot of opportunities. One word, sayang! Oh well, you lose some, you gain some.

I was watching TV yesterday, I chanced upon "Bcuz of U" at Cinema One. I just realized, cute din naman pala si Diether Ocampo. Lol. Showbiz! They look good together ni Kristine Hermosa. Too bad it didn't work out. Again, sayang! Ang ganda siguro ng anak nila if they were able to reproduce. Hahaha. Showbiz.

Missed calls from a cousin in Baguio. Turns out na may tinanan ang beloved cousin ko. My gas! So ancient ha. May mga nagtatanan pa pala sa panahon ngayon. Anyhow, I know na my cousin has his reasons. I just hope that he realizes that this doesn't solve anything. It complicates everything, bigtime! Again, another sayang! He has so much ahead of him. I'm sure that goes the same with the girl. Hay... mga kabataan ngayon... kakaiba!


This week's almost over. It wasn't that bad when I get to think about it. I had my manicure and pedicure. I was able to settle some of my bills. Tapos na rin with the grocery. I just wish I had the time to do some of the stuffs na I was itching to do.


Sayang...

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

Vayie, you never fail to make me smile with your comments. sarap mo siguro kausap. :)

kung ikaw, when will you ever get your own beetle, ako, when will i find someone who'd have the patience to teach me how to drive one.

u take care!