Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Past Forward...

The past few weeks had been very, very hectic.



Two weeks ago...

I literally had my whole week full. I rendered a 6th day OT on Saturday. We had a Jobfair and the HR people needed reinforcements. The shift ended at around 6pm. After nun, we went to a friend's party. Small gathering lang naman. John fetched me around 1 in the morning. Sunday, we woke up at around 7am. It was Sasha's binyag. Pinagsabay na yung binyag ni Sasha and birthday party ni Shanel. After the party, we headed to John's basketball game. I didn't get to watch it kasi natulog lang ako sa sasakyan.



Last week...

I was loaned to Recruitment since last week. My shift is Monday until Friday, 9am until 6pm. It's a day job. It's different as compared to being on the floor. I'm enjoying my stay naman. Ang bilis ng oras and marami kang makikilala na tao from all walks of life.

Marami rin funny stories, especially from the applicants... compile ko muna sila.



Over the weekend...

We filed for a leave and went to Baguio. Finally, nakausap ko na ang beloved cousin ko. I didn't talk to him just so I could change his mind. I just wanted to know what he was thinking. I respect his decision, I truly do. I just pray that he comes up with the right decision, cos this time around, we won't be able to undo it.

This trip has been a learning experience for me. Daig ko pa nga ang nag-retreat e.

Basta, I pray for His guidance. I hope everyone gets enlightened.



This week...

I am so looking forward to this week. Maging hectic man sya or what...





P.S.
Congrats Marcy and Verna! You guys deserve it.

1 comment:

Jaz said...

having that harassing type of a week huh? i can emphatize with you. at least we have a long weekend this week. happy halloween =)