Monday, September 26, 2005

Procrastinating...

As I am in no position to demand an explanation from you, the most that I could do is spill my guts here.

Whatever makes you happy, go for it. I just wouldn't want you hurt for the nth time.

As I've been telling you for the longest time, as long as masaya ka, masaya na rin ako for you.
The most that I could do is sit back, and wait. After all, you are the driver. Whether this would lead you to a plain joyride or a journey back home, I will await for you. Whether you'd be beaming cos of happiness, or with tears held back in your eyes... I will be here for you. That's what friends are for. Although I hate his guts, I wouldn't mind accepting him as he is as long as he makes you happy. What if it's written in the stars na kayo talaga? Who am I to contradict the constellation? I am no God. Goddess lang. Hahaha. Seriously, if this situation leads you back or away from him, andito lang ako. Whatever decision you take, I will support you.

We can't be procrastinators all the time. Some things are better dealt with, ASAP. I saw you putting this thing off for the longest time. Anyone in your position will be doing the same thing, I assure you. I just hope that this time, as you try to deal with it, you succeed.

Funny, I too, have been putting off a lot of things lately. Feeling ko, I have all the time in the world yet I believe na Life is short, that's why you have to make the most out of it. Contradicting? I know. Tell me about it...

From something as petty as trying to stop drinking Coke, to something as bizaare as trying to fully letting go, the list goes on.

I will deal with them... in my own time.
Let's just wait a little more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got it all wrong sweetie. i appreciate your concern, but there's nothing to tell, really.

it was just something i wrote, didn't you notice the title?

if you don't want me to get hurt again, how do you think i feel? i'm in control now. i just hope you'll trust me on that.

Anonymous said...

Oops... sorry. When I read it, I felt na something was wrong. I should have trusted my instinct instead of jumping at the wrong conclusion.

Anyhow, I trust you.

Well, regardless... ano man mangyari may patunguhan man kayo o wala, I am here for you.

Anonymous said...

cute blog theme!
bagay sa iyo!

purple adik!!!..


:-)

Anonymous said...

ganda noh? kasing ganda ko. hehe :)
miss ka na namin.