Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maraming Lalaki sa Mundo...

I am still contemplating whether the title is supposedly a declarative statement or what.

I did mention in a previous post na may pinsan ako na may itinanan. I was able to talk to him and I hope I struck a chord. I told him na he doesn't have to explain anything to me. After all, he'd insist that what he did was right. And of course, I'd contest that. So para wala na lang gulo, I just told him na sana, wala syang regrets sa ginawa nya. I pointed out na since sya yung guy, wala naming mawawala sa family namin to think na naka-graduate na sya. I told him na he should've thought out of the box. Sana naisip nya, na kahit sinong magulang, gugustuhin na makatapos ang anak nila. Well, so much for that kasi nga, nagtanan sila.

And now, the plot thickens. The girl was given an option. She has to continue her studies either at their place or back in Baguio. And be married after her graduation. If you ask me, the option is not that bad. Makakasal sya (which is what she is dying, as in literally, to do!) and at the same time, makakapagtapos sya. It's actually the best of both worlds. Kaso, eto... magpapakamatay daw sya pag hindi sila pinakasal! E kung sakalin ko na lang kaya sya?!

My cousin has no job as of the moment. He quit teaching because he was underpaid. My Tita decided to put up a computer shop for him. With the measly amount that he is getting from the shop, I don't think he can afford to feed a family for now. Do the Math. Expenses nowadays are so astronomical. E pambili nga ng yosi, minsan wala pa sya. I am just being practical here. I'm sorry pero when it comes to marriage, Love is NOT everything! Love will not feed you when you get hungry. Love will not get you into a hospital if you get sick. Love will not provide a shelter for you. Money will... and yun ang wala sila sa ngayon. It's so easy to say that you can always look for a job and try to provide with whatever it is that you will be getting. It's easy to say that they will get by with the support that they will be getting from their parents. But I assure you, these wouldn't suffice.

Babae rin ako. I know where she is coming from. I may not sound it pero I feel for her. But for crying out loud, don't act as if you are a victim in this situation. Kung ano man yung nangyari sa inyo, I'm sure it was with your consent. After everything, ngayon mo lang iisipin yung kahihiyan? You're one twisted person!

Point is, magtapos ka muna. Magpapakasal din naman kayo e. Don't cling to my cousin as if sya na lang ang huling pag-asa sa lahat ng problems mo. Marriage wouldn't solve the problem. It wouldn't undo the things you've done. It wouldn't turn back time. Period.

+++

I also mentioned na I have a friend who caught her husband cheating. They were able to settle their marital problems and they are trying to work things out.

Kaso ang third party, nanggugulo. Nang-aaway at ayaw magpaawat.



Wala na ba talagang ibang lalaki sa mundo?

Maraming lalaki sa mundo?

Maraming lalaki sa mundo.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

Vayie, thanks for the tip ha. kagulat naman yung mga comments. excited pa naman ako tingnan :)

about the mp3's, it's ok. I
insist! :)