Monday, October 31, 2005

Past Forward...

For the longest time, I had been searching for the VCD of Full House. Finally, a friend from the office lent me her copy. Had it been na I wasn't in Recruitment, natapos ko siguro yung buong series in one sitting. But No, since I was very busy, I started off with the first 5 CD's then last Friday, tinapos ko na siya.
It didn't disappoint me naman. Okay naman siya. Actually, I kinda liked it. For one, it's not the usual love triangle story... more of love square story. Hahaha. Shempre, I found myself sniffing during some parts of the story. Sabi ko naman kasi sa inyo e, mababaw luha ko. Sana lang, yung main character na guy, kasing cute nila Dao Ming Si and the rest of F4. LOL.


I am still with Recruitments. We had another restday OT last Saturday. Good thing wala ganong applicants kaya we were sent home an hour earlier. Monday, I am not required to report for work. Sa Tuesday na lang daw ako.


Finally, 3 of my friends were promoted. I am so happy for them. Pero honestly speaking, medyo nalungkot din ako ng konti. It only reminded me na ako, andito pa rin where I started. Sabi ni John, I shouldn't be thinking that way, kasi naman daw, it wasn't my fault na I got sick, thus the
corrective action. Ako naman daw kasi, once pa lang nag-apply and kaka-apply ko pa lang. I should be patient daw. I hope it doesn't make me less of a friend if I am feeling this way, afterall, tao lang ako and emotional at that. I am just being honest here.


Hay, gaya nga ng advice ko kay JB, God has his plans for us. We may not realize them now, but we will in His time. He'll make sure that we reach our destination whether we go by the shortcut or long way.


*****

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: