Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pic(k)s for the Week

The trip to the doctor went well.
I didn't undergo the surgery yet.
My throat is still under observation.
But just the same, they did something painful.
They scraped something off my thoat.
Para ma-prevent daw and nodules.


Enough of the gorry details.


***


And so we went to Boracay last week.
Though masakit throat ko, okay lang.
Enjoyed the vacation just the same.
Good thing it didn't rain.
Thanks Papa Jesus.


I'll let these pictures tell the story...






Inside the plane...










Red Coconut, where we stayed.










Having my henna tattoo.










Chi, showing off his henna tattoo.










Camwhoring under the sun...

***

How time really flies. It's already June. Rainy season na naman. And of course, birthday na namin ni John. Woohoo!

At this time of the year, I get senti.

As I don't have the luxury to do this all the time, I try to reminisce and evaluate my so-called life.

Am I living my life to the fullest?

So far, I know I am. Cliche' as it may seem, Life is indeed short, that's why we have to live it to the fullest. I try to accomplish all my goals. I live up my dreams. I do things that makes me happy. I try to make people happy.

Am I making my friends, lovedones and all those around me happy?

Well, to be honest, not all the time. But I try. I try to love them with all that I have in my own little way. I may sometimes have a funny way of showing it, but I try to touch their lives as much as they did mine.

Am I happy?

I guess I am. I have an understanding and supportive Family, I have a loving John, I have loyal friends and best of all, I have a very forgiving God. What else could I ask for? Though at trying times I question His will, I wouldn't have it another way.

***

Sus', enough of the drama...

1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

Wow lovely photos. You really look happy that day. I heard something about Red Coconut, is it good facilities there?



Tanya Gemarin