Sunday, May 21, 2006

And so tomorrow, at 10 o'clock in the morning, I will be at Makati Med.
I might undergo a minor throat surgery.

Might, as I will try my best to convince the doctor not to go through it.
Maybe, a pray over will do.
Maybe, another week of those expensive antibiotics will be enough.
Maybe, hmmm...


Thanks to all those wishing the best for me.


***


We watched Da Vinci Code yesterday (or rather, earlier).
The screening time was 1:20AM.
We didn't have a choice.
Lahat ata ng tao asa Greenbelt kagabi to watch that movie.

The movie was okay.
Marami daw tinanggal from the book.
Naman. That's nothing but normal.
What do we expect?
Kung everything from the book was included in the movie, for sure, more than 3 hours yung movie.
As what my friend says, "Godfather lang talaga ang kumpleto. Kaso pati yun, 2 parts."

So, what's my verdict?
I liked the movie.
No need to read the book just so you'd understand it.
But it wouldn't hurt if you do that though.


***

I am excited with our Bora trip on Thursday.

Rain rain, go away.
Please come back after my Bora stay.

No comments: