Monday, June 26, 2006

The Rule of Four

The Rule of Four

Found this somewhere...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Team Leader
2. Customer Service Associate
3. Telemarketer
4. Tour Guide

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Serendipity
2. 50 First Dates
3. Legally Blonde
3. Sassy Girl

Four places I have lived at:
1. Makati City
2. San Juan, Metro Manila
3. Laloma, Quezon City
4. Fairview

Four TV shows I love(d)to watch:
1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
2. CSI (Las Vegas, New York and Miami)
3. Will and Grace
4. One Tree Hill

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Boracay
2. Bataan
3. Zambales
4. Baguio City

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Friendster
3. my Blogspot
4. my Multiply blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta with white sauce
2. Chocolates
3. Ice Cream
4. Chicken Bacolod's Isol (chicken ass)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Boracay
2. Palawan
3. Baguio City
4. New York (shopping!)

Now that it's done, I am going to tag...
1. She-Anne
2. She'
3. Jovee
4. you

No comments: