Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Simple Pleasures

I've been tagged by one of my bestfriends, She-Anne.


My Top 10 Simple Pleasures

Getting a pedicure and manicure at least every two weeks.

A body massage with John (again, at least every two weeks).

Eating isol (or chicken pwet) from Chicken Bacolod.

An ice cold Coke.

Any good book from a book sale.

A copy of Cosmopolitan on the first day of of the month.

Whiling away my time in the mall looking for anything na I can buy (with John not complainig).

A quality and cam-whoring time spent with friends.

A text, call or email from a friend asking as to how I've been.

Any time spent with John. As long as I'm with him, even if the talk may be nonsense, the gestures may not be that sweet and the setting may not be romantic, as long as I have him beside me, everything is more than alright.


***

This birthday has been the worst for me.
But it's okay.
Enough of the wallowing, whining and crying.

Hell, I've got my friends and they believe in me.

***

At the end of the dark tunnel is a tricycle.


***

Ang buhay, parang gulong, minsan... nasusunog.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

hey there vayie!

how are you? hope ur better na. well, based from your entries sa blog, pretty much ur ok na :)

we usually have our spa here in makati, it's called village spa. cheap lang pero sulit.

ps. dapat nga may royal party and mga royal highness like us.