Monday, February 06, 2006

Wedding Blues

No worries. I am doing good.
The part about you on my blog was actually written on a happy note. Hindi lang siguro ganun ang dating because of the first entry.
You don't have to defend yourself to me.I will never ever think that you are getting married for the wrong reasons. Had it been that way, e di sana dati pa diba? It shouldn't have taken you 6 years for that.
I am happy for you. Truly I am.
I may be in a situation right now na medyo kakaiba pero the world doesn't stop there.
Even if I am in misery, I can be happy for other people. Lalo na at isa sa mga best friends ko.
Again, I am happy for you.
I am wishing you and *** all the best.

Love you too!


Hi Ma-an!

How have you been? I just read your blog, reason why i am messaging you now. I don't want to assume or anything, but the last paragraph you wrote hit me. Maybe because I know I have said it to you guys some time ago, and maybe because when *** learned that things are going well with me and ****, she also brought that up. That I once said "I want a wedding, not a marriage."


I don't know what the point of this whole e-mail is. Maybe to defend myself? Maybe to assure you guys that I am not getting married for the wrong reasons? Or maybe to just simply share with you the joy I am experiencing now. You are, after all, one of my best friends. =)

When I said that I wanted a wedding and not a marriage, i did mean it at that time. I wasn't involved with anyone when most of my friends were. I was coordinating weddings when i was
nowhere near having one. It was a depressing situation to be in. I said i wanted a wedding because i was passionate about weddings. Goodness, i've had mine all planned out since i was in high school! I have pictured my dream wedding even before i had my first boyfriend!

But now that things have turned around and things have fallen into place, i know without a doubt that i would rather have a perfect marriage than have a perfect wedding. Now that i know who i am supposed to spend the rest of my life with, i no longer care about how the wedding will turn out (okay, well, not entirely true, hehe), but i do care a great deal about how were going to make the marriage work. please don't think i am getting married for the wrong reasons. and more importantly, you being happy for me and being happy about the decision i have made would really, really, really mean a lot to me!

let me just end this e-mail by saying that you too should not fret. You have found the perfect partner in John. that's half the battle, Sweetie. I am pretty sure that you are not on your way to
anywhere else but to marital bliss. Cliche, but i know that it will happen all in God's perfect time.


'Love You! =)

No comments: