Monday, February 13, 2006

How I've Been...

Last Week...

I was in a bit of state. Majority of my friends are getting married. I am so not hearing any wedding bells of my own. E hindi pa nga nag-ppropose si John for crying out loud!
I am not trying to steal someone else's thunder.
Or that I am trying to reign on someone else's parade.
Honestly, I am happy for those of my friends who just got married. And will be married.
I may not look (or sound) like it, but I am happy for you guys.

Sabi nga ng isa sa mga best friend ko, in God's time.


+++

Again, last week...

I found out that one of my batchmates was promoted to a TL.
Finally.
He has been applying for all positions available and it's high time that he gets the job. As far as I can remember, he has already submitted at least 7 applications. Imagine, 7 attempts before finally making it.
E di paano na lang pala ako. So far, I officially tried once.
Officially... kasi yung supposedly second, they retracted the position.They are eyeing someone for the position daw. Which is so absurd. Why put the posting if you're already eyeing someone diba? Very unprofessional if you're gonna ask me.
As if they care naman diba.

Honestly, I got a bit sad.
Cos again, I was reminded that I am still where I am 20 months ago.
And it sucks.


Bakit sila na-ppromote, ako, hindi.

E kasi sila, nag-aaply... ikaw hindi.


+++

Burn, Jovee and I went to Baclaran yesterday.
It was a spur of the moment thing.
Marami daw kasing tinda na bag sa Berma.
And so I coerced them into accompanying me.
It was my first time to ride a jeep after almost a year.
7.50 na pala ang pamasahe. Last time kasi, 4 pesos pa.
It was also my first time to ride the LRT.
Sayang kasi they weren't able to take my pictures.
Sabi kasi ni Burn, pag nilabas ko daw yung phone ko, baka umuwi kaming luhaan.
And so we went to the place.
Imagine my disappointment when we got there. Halos kapareha lang sya ng Tutuban. I am complaining when we got there, wala masyadong mga bags. Actually, mas marami pa sa Greenhills.
I guess it wasn't my day.
And to think na we had to walk from the LRT Buendia Station up until there.
Maarte ako, I know. Pero naman. If you have to walk through that strip, you have to be prepared. Kelangan hawakan mo ng mabuti bag mo. And lumingon-lingon ka kasi baka masagasaan ka.
It was quite an adventure for me.
Okay lang. At least, nakapunta na ko sa Baclaran Church.
Isipin na lang daw namin na yun talaga yung ipinunta namin dun.

Okay.


+++

It's good to have 2 extra boyfriends.
Lalo na if you're gonna go shopping in Greenhills.






Tried and Tested.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

VAYIE - sure sis. why not? pero I'm sure, you wouldn't have a hard time finding one. Ikaw pa...