Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Losers Weepers...




Burn and I went on a date last February 18th.
Busy-busyhan na naman si Jovee kaya dalawa lang kami.






We talked about the one person that he'd like to be with, again.
He had a girlfriend back in college.
They were together for quite a while.
But for some reason, they split up.
He just received a call from the girl.
And that's it.

Sa naging relationship namin ni Melvyn, Burn was in my place.
Melvyn broke up with me without really knowing the reason why.
And he broke up with me through the phone din.

I guess ang difference lang is,

Burn, pumunta ako ng Nueva Ecija the next minute.
I just had to see him.
I had to hear it from him.

Mabuti na rin na di ka pumunta ng Bicol.
Mapapagod ka lang.


Burn, I didn't tell you this when we were together cos I thought it would ruin the moment.

Half of me wants to tell you na you are better off without her.
Half of me wants to tell you na you go ahead and win her back.


Whatever it is that you want to do, I want you to be happy.





Here's to you guys who broke our hearts apart...

L O S E R S !

2 comments:

Jovee said...

yeah! they're losers.. di nila alam namiss nila. I just hope burn finds the right girl for him. And sayo naman, I hope that you and john will continue loving each other. :-)

Ma-an said...

JOVEE - ako naman, wish ko for you is sex life. lol.

VAYIE - now that's the Vayie I know. =)