Sunday, February 05, 2006

Everybody's Getting Married...

except for me.


Bitter? A bit. Jealous? A bit.

John and I had been together for 3 years now. Pero up until now, I am not hearing any wedding bells. If it's any consolation, we talk about it, in passing. So no definite plans or whatever as of yet. But I did ask him once if he has plans of marrying me. I asked him if this relationship is leading us to the altar. Nagulat nga sya cos I was so dead serious. Sabi nya, ako na daw yung babaeng nakikita nya na papakasalan nya. A sigh of relief diba. I mean, why go through everything kung sa wala lang din naman mapupunta.

I've got friends who are already married. It didn't take them 3 years to have the wedding.
At meron pang iba na kakakilala lang and yet, ikakasal na sila.

I don't know why I am blogging about this. Probably because I want to get it off my system.
Honestly, hindi ko alam.

Bahala na nga si Batman.



+++

I have a friend who once said,

"I want a wedding, not a marriage."


And now, she is getting married.


I wish her all the best.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

VAYIE - the way you said it made me see na I am in a better place. pero I think that's your choice e. I mean, judging from your entries, maraming umaaligid-aligid, siguro mapili ka lang at times =)