Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last Day...

It's my last day in Recruitment.
I will be going back to Operations on Monday at 2 in the morning.
It's a great deal of adjustment especially if you've been on a 9AM-6PM sked for the past 4 months.
**I will miss interviewing applicants.
**I will miss filling out the interview packets.
**I will miss how some of the applicants pronounce throng as chrung.
**I will miss giving out disclosures.
**I will miss the weekend offs (although at times, we are asked to render a sixth day OT on a Saturday).
**I will miss Comms, Initials and Seconds.

I am a bit hesitant to be back on the floor.
Afterall, it's been almost 7 months since I last took a call.
My ID is still not working.
But it is the case of a special child as they will be making a new one for me.

When I'm there, my world seems to be smaller.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

VAYIE - I am so agreeing with you. I know I applied for that job, pero naman, who wants to be taking calls for the rest of their lives?