Saturday, November 19, 2005

This weekend....

Di ko pa napapanood Harry Potter. Hopefully, tomorrow, John finds the time.
*****
I am dying to get a haircut. When I find the time, I'd go to the salon. Hay. I am so looking forward to that day.
*****
Ang pangit pala ng feeling pag walang pumapansin sayo. I've been wanting to go out with some friends for the longest time. Everytime I text them, walang reply. Swerte na if they text back after a day or two. Minsan nga, nakalimutan ko na yung tinext ko sa kanila. Am I that invisible?
*****
I am turning to a Koreanovela addict! Cheesy? I know! While surfing the channels kanina, I came across Stained Glass at channel 2. Interesting story. I'd probably look for a DVD or CD of that. Lol!
*****
35 days na lang before Christmas. Time flies talaga. Haven't started my Christmas shopping
yet. Eh pano ba naman, wala pa pera. Hehehe :) If it's any consolation, the list's done though.
*****
Alumni Homecoming daw namin on December 3. I'd really like to attend kaso we have a Jobfair at Malacanang the next day. I need to think this over.
*****
Something great about next week. N90. Need I say more? :)

No comments: