Saturday, November 05, 2005

Advices...

I take pride with the fact that when it comes to advices, I can give out sound ones.
Here are some that I remember. Siguro dahil I can relate to them. Bakit ganun, it's always easier being said than done? I find it easier to give out advices pero when it comes to helping myself, I am no good.


"He's still with you because you refuse to let go of his hands. But what if all this time, he is holding someone else's?"

"Pagtyagaan mo na lang muna. In time, everything will fall into place."

"God has his plans for you. Maligaw ka man ng konti, you'd still end up in that road that He has paved for you. Consider this a diversion, after nyan, you'll find your way to The One."

"Patience, my dear. Patience."

"It is always your choice. You end up happy. You end up being miserable. It will always be your choice."

"Your Mama has always been there for you for the longest time. She's made a lot of sacrifices just for you. It's high time you go through one for her."

"You are missing out on a lot of things. How can you possibly say na yan na yun e hindi ka pa nga nag-eexplore."



Advices. Advices. Someday. I will heed mine.

3 comments:

Jaz said...

indeed, easier said than done. but we have to have that conscious effort to 'do as we preach' so that we'd be credible, right?

Jovee said...

you're right ganda! it's always more easy to give such pieces of advice to other people, pero pag tayo na ang nasa sitwasyon?!! wala.. wala na tayong nagagawa! wala na tayong naiisip.. :shrug:

wazzup-wazzup?

Ma-an said...

@ JAZ -- you're definitely right my friend. :)


@ JOVEE -- miss you guys!