Thursday, November 17, 2005

This post's long overdue...

I've been meaning to post something here but for some reason, I just can't find the time. Since I'm still with the Recruitment, I have a 9-5 schedule. It's been so erratic. We've got lots of applicants and for the past few weeks, a 6th day OT is necessary.

I am enjoying the job. I love interviewing the applicants. They do come up with the weirdest answers sometimes.

Me: Granting you could assume someone's role, who'd you rather be, the Pope or the President?
Applicant: (With so much conviction) Panfilo Lacson!


Now where did that come from?


Another one...

Applicant: Ma'am, magaling po akong mangulekta.
Me: I'm sorry, you have to speak in English.
Applicant: Po? Bakit po English?
Me: You're gonne be servicing international clients so you have to speak in English.
Applicant: Ganun po ba? Ma'am I am a good collector. I am a collector of Meralco and Nawasa bepor.

Ano daw?


Nakakaaliw minsan. Minsan naman, nakaka-drain.


+++++

I saw the bag of my dreams at Greenhills kanina. 5 thousand daw. Nagbigay ng last price, 4500 na lang daw.
When I saw it, my heart literally skipped a beat. Kaso it's not the color I want.
I am seriously thinking it over.

1 comment:

Ma-an said...

@ VAYIE -- they're funny no? :)