Saturday, November 26, 2005

Okay Lang Ako...

I applied for a Quality Coach post more than a month ago. I found out the results just now. I didn't make it. I didn't get the position.


I tell myself na it's okay. But no, it's not okay. It's one opportunity wasted.


A part of me's sad. That's normal naman diba? Buti na lang I didn't expect that much.


If it's for you, God helps you achieve it. Otherwise, He'd teach you a few lessons here and there, and gives you what you truly deserve.


I guess this position isn't for me. God has something better for me. I just know it. I can feel it.


By this time, I should be suicidal and freakingly depressed. But no, I am still sane and I'm cool. Thanks to my new baby, my new N90.


I can't have it all. I know.


For now, it's my new baby, my new N90.


Next time, it's the promotion.




This can't bring me down. This won't bring me down.


Napoleon Bonaparte and his troops can't bring me down, let alone this one.


Believe me, it would take more than Armageddon and Independence Day combined to bring someone like me down.


No comments: