Sunday, November 20, 2005

Chi...

As I watch you sleep, I can't help but be overwhelmed with the love that I feel for you. I may be crazy at times and I may have a funny way of showing it to to you, but believe me, I love you. I really do.

I am so lucky as God led me to you.

I could not ask for more.

You're the first person I'd want to see when I wake up in the morning.

And the last I'd like to see before I sleep at night.

You are the person that I'd want to spend the rest of my life with.

Not everyone's lucky as I am, I know. That's why I am so thankful. I truly appreciate the things that you're doing for me.

I love the way you hold my hands, especialy whenever I'm scared.

I love the way you embrace me and the way you wipe away my tears whenever we visit Makati
Med. I am scared of injections, but with you around, I know I'd be okay.

I love the way you make me smile whenever I feel that everything's not goin' my way.

I love it when you make sure that I've taken my breakfast (lunch, dinner or whatever) na.

I love it when you make sure that I have my Coke.

I love the way you make me feel whenever I am with you.


These are just some of the reasons why I love you so much.


I am bursting with happiness.

I am beaming with pride.

I so love you...

No comments: