Friday, January 02, 2009

My 2009 Resolutions

Since it's 2009, I've come up with my resolutions. I hope to keep them, so help me God.

  • Smoke less. Well, I don't smoke on a daily basis. Usually, when I'm just out having coffee or if I'm on a party. I hope to keep it that way. I don't smoke daily, unless super busog and bloated ang feeling ko.
  • Drink more water. I know 8 glasses a day is OA for me. To keep it realistic, 2-3 glasses a day. I am resigned to the fact that I can't take Coke out of my system. As a compromise, I will try to keep it to a minimum.
  • Moderate Bag shopping. I am a self-confessed bagoholic! Bags are like drugs to me. I know they're bad for the budget yet I can't seem to stop myself. Stopping is like killing myself. So, I'll just have it moderated. If I see a bag that I like, I will think about it 5 times. If after 5 times of contemplation and I still can't get it out of my system, then I'll buy it. But if I somehow "forget" about it, then it's not mine to buy.
  • Moderate Havaianas shopping. (same as above)
  • Save more. I'll spend less on things that aren't important and save more for the rainy days.
  • Laugh more. I'll try not to think too much of the things that are over and done with, therefore, can't be changed. Think less of things that are insignificant to me like why this person is like this or why that person is like that. Again, some things (and persons) can't be changed. I just have to accept that fact.
  • Learn a new word at least every other day. Thesaurus and Dictionary baby!
  • Communicate with my lovedones more. What is piso for a text if I know na I will make my Mama or Tita or long-lost friend smile diba?

This is all I can think of for now...

No comments: