Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Step Closer...




I want to write something witty but words escape me.

Siguro it's better if I just write from the heart. Anyhow, I'm not writing to impress someone or win a Pulitzer or something. I just wanna share what I feel right now.

Yesterday, I went to meet up some of my high school best friends. First fitting daw ng gowns kasi I'm one of the bridesmaids sa wedding nung isa in March. Sure, I wanna see the designs but I'm not too happy about them measuring my bust line and my non-existent waistline (seriously, where'd it go? ).

Anyhow, I realized, this isn't about me. It's about a step closer to one of my besfriend's dream coming true. This means that finally, she's gonna have the wedding of her dreams. Kasi nga, sukatan na ng gowns. Hanep sa logic, diba?

Not too long ago, may mga hirit sya na napag-iiwanan na sya and the she's always the bridesmaid. You want proof? Eto.

Now, I am writing this to reminisce and at the same time, remind myself that God works in mysterious ways.

Kasi...

I too, am thinking at times that I am always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

I too, am thinking that napag-iiwanan na yata ako.

I too, am thinking the He has plans for me.



Thinking and analyzing too much won't get me anywhere. I just have to trust Him. Di naman nya ko pababayaan, for sure.

It might take a while pero I'll get there.

Someday...

No comments: