Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Miss...

...blogging and net surfing. I wish I have all the time in the world. Who would have thought that just 3 weeks ago, I was getting paid to surf the net and bum around.



...hanging out with my cousins in our province. Deep down inside, may promdi side ako, I know! When I was in High School, I'd rather go home to the province than be stuck in Manila. I had my fair share of prusisyons and sagalas. Eating bibingka and barbeque in front of the church after a Sunday afternoon mass. Eating Indian mangoes on top of the roof (and I must say, I had the hardest time of climbing up that darned tree!) The wantusawa ghost stories in the bukid (my mamang and papang's house in the well... bukid). Argh... I'd give up anything just to be back in those days.



...hanging out with my FRIENDS. Be it those my Highschool Bestfriends or my HSBC friends. Heck, pati na rin Bangags. I miss chillin' out with them. I miss their kwentos and chismises. I miss them... a lot!



...having a vacation. Gawd, last time I took one was last May lang. Seems like ages ago. I want to unwind. I want to go somewhere. Kahit saan. Soon.



I know that there's a lot that I've been missing. Oblivious lang siguro ako at this time dahil I am so occupied.

At gaya nga nung kanta, Late at night when all the world is sleeping... I'd come up with all those things that I am missing. And when I have the time, idadagdag ko dito. *wink wink



***

We went to Mall of Asia last Sunday. I didn't enjoy my first visit. Siguro dahil super daming tao and I didn't now where to look for what. Give it more time and I'm sure, it'll grow in me.



***

I was watching ASAP's tribute to Apo Hiking Society last Sunday and I can't help but be emotional when the three sang "San na nga ba". Oh well, emotional naman talaga ako forever pero I was really teary eyed during their production number. Nakakaantig naman kasi talaga.



Later!

No comments: