Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'd Rather...

I'd Rather.

Another product of another unproductive day at the office.

I'd rather eat at Tony Roma's than Melo's. The price is almost the same pero the taste is world's apart. Based on experience ha.

I'd rather use Pantene than Creamsilk. Mas hiyang kasi buhok ko e.

I'd rather spend more buying Havs than buy those cheaper slippers. Kasi naman bad experience for me. May nabili nga ko na slip on na super mura (100 pesoses lang) kaso naman, nasugat paa ko. Kainis! Never ulit na bili ako ng hindi Havaianas.

I'd rather be with one person that I trust than with a bunch of people na fake naman lahat! In times of trouble or happiness, mas gusto ko na kasama yung tao na I'm very open with. I wouldn't fear exposing myself nor sharing too much. No questions asked, that person will take me as I am. What will I do with a group of people na puro pretensions, baka mabwisit lang ako.

I'd rather have an engagement with THE ring than engaged agad muna then the ring is to follow. Haller! Sabihin nyo na na materialistic ako, siguro nga (pero hindi naman talaga). E gusto ko ng engagement ring e. I've been dreaming of that since bata pa ako. No ring, no engagement. Tapos.

I'd rather be the one who got away than the one who let go. For me, parang mas masakit yung latter. I'm the type of person na mas mauunang umalis kesa maiwan sa wala. I dunno. Self preservation perhaps?

I'd rather drink a not-so-cold Coke than an iced cold Pepsi (or Iced tea or kung ano pa man).

I'd rather have coffee somewhere than to a crowded bar with friends. This way, mas madali at mas masarap makipagkwentuhan.

I'd rather buy a cheaper item na okay naman ang design and quality than buy a designer something na super exorbitant ang price.

I'd rather have a so-so wedding with the man of my dreams than have the wedding of my dreams with a so-so man.

I'd rather be harsh and be honest than be a hypocrite and sugarcoat something na unacceptable naman. If I'm gonna be labeled bruha (or maldita, or kung ano man) because of that, so be it at least honest ako.

I'd rather clean the toilet and wash the dishes than clean the house.

I'd rather watch CSI Las Vegas than CSI Miami. Di ko type dramatic charcter ni Horacio e.

I'd rather dip my spam to mayonnaise than catsup.

I'd rather go to Disneyland Hong Kong than Boracay next summer.

I'd rather have a dog than a cat for a pet.

I'd rather have a liposuction than a nose job. Mas ok na pango ako basta may bewang. Lol.

Lastly, I'd rather be this Ma-an than any other Ma-an. I wouldn't have myself any other way. Hahaha. Ü

No comments: