Monday, August 29, 2005

Past Forward...

I didn't get much time to post something new here.
Last week wasn't hectic.
I was too lazy to post something here.



+++
I was halfday last Tuesday. I took the sleeping pills that my doctor prescribed me. One word, Heaven! As in napaka-peaceful ng sleep ko. Kaso, ayun, I woke up late.


+++
At work
My profile had too many errors kaya I wasn't taking calls last Friday and Saturday. Shempre masaya kasi I am off the phones. I'd be hypocrite if I'd say na I miss taking calls. In fact, they can take their sweet time in fixing my profile. Really, okay lang sa akin.


+++
At work
Our shedule's gonna be changed. From 10pm until 7am, it's gonna be 1am until 10am. Honestly, I am not one happy camper. I am getting used to my current schedule and now this...


+++
I had Friday-Saturday off last week. I went out with a friend last Friday night. I promised myself na I will be going out, and I did.


+++
I feel na I am running in circles. I try to go past the stage but to no avail, andito pa rin ako. I try not to be dramatic about it pero I know, It's bound to happen. I can only contain as much.


+++
I miss my mom... I haven't been spending time with her. Di bale, when all's fixed, we'd catch up on things.




I am still trying to figure things out... Hopefully I get the answers soon.

No comments: