Monday, October 06, 2008

To Nicole with Love

September 27, 2008

My BFF Nicole,

It has been 11 days since your birthday. I know it’s really late pero just the same, Belated Happy, happy Birthday. Gaya nga ng sinabi ko sa blog mo, I too was expecting for something during your birthday. Kaso, nag-leave ka so I guess, in a way, nagkalimutan na, nawalan na ng momentum.

But anyways, enough for the excuses. Di bale, one of these days, Aux 3 ko si kamoteng JC para matapos nya na yung card mo. Surprise pa rin naman yun kasi you don’t know kung kelan naming ibibigay. Relax lang, sila Gladys, TM and Iel nga, months in the making yung card nila. Huwag ka na magtampo. Busy na kasi mga tao. Iba naman kasi talaga when we were still in Transition. Mas maluwag ang time kasi maraming time.

For the almost two years (tama ba?) na I’ve known you, I’ve come to really appreciate you. And I guess, sometimes, I see myself in you. Lalo na when it comes to your passion in keeping friendships alive. You and I have the same sentiments when it comes to friendship. Oo, pareho tayong loyal na friend. At pareho tayong umaasa (subconsciously) na ganun din ang pagtingin sa atin ng mga friends natin. Kaya nga maarte at madrama tayong dalawa. Ewan ko ba. E anong magagawa natin, big deal sa atin ang friendship.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that you and I are so alike when it comes to these things that I don’t have to explain myself. Isang salita pa lang, gets mo na. And that’s what I really like about you.

Tama si John, you are in a way, my bestfriend. Kas lagi kang andyan for me. The same way na I always try to be here for you. You are honest with me, the same way na I am with you. Well, sabi nga nila, sa sobrang layo ng tingin ko, I take for granted those who are right under my nose. But not anymore.

Thank you for the gift of friendship.

Thank you for being you (who’s just like me!). J

PS.

When I saw this Hello Kitty charm, I knew right away na it’s for you. Kasi may stars. Haha.

The Bridges of Madison County – this is the closest I can find na may Meryl Streep éclat

Laugheteria – kasi I know, we’ll be sharing more laughters. Haha.

XOXO,

Your BFF Paris

No comments: