Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Time...

... to eat at Amici.

The food wasn't THAT great. Probably because I was expecting for too much? Hmm. The gelato was okay. Pasta was okay. Pizza was okay.

Just okay.

+++++

...to read a book in just 3-4 hours.

Just like what Gladys said, I outdid myself this time, and yes, I am a freak. I loved Twilight right away! I loved the feeling of being so young, giddy and so in-love (even if it's with a vampire). I can only imagine how Edward looks like (if he exists).

Kaya naman we had to get the 3 remaining books the next day! I read Twilight last Saturday. I read New Moon and Eclipse the next day, Sunday. And I finished Breaking Dawn last Monday.

Oo, adik! And yes, naintindihan ko yung kwento.

+++++

…that someone from Starbucks spelled my name right.

Ma-an, with a dash.

No comments: