Saturday, March 11, 2006

This week...

One of my inaanaks, Tre' passed away.
He was just one year and nine months.
He was so young.
He choked on pancit canton.

I believe in God.
I really do.
It's just at these times, you can't help help but ask, why?

Can somebody please explain this to me...

+++

For the past few days, I am a little edgy.
I'm not PMS-ing or whatsoever.
Just that for some reason I can't fathom, I feel like a caged tiger.

I have no idea as to what I am going through.

Tell me this is normal. Please.

+++

That one time was a mistake.

To do it again, still a mistake.

A major one at that.

What is it with you?

Or is it me all along...

+++

I had my final interview this morning.

At one in the morning.

Beat that.

It was a video conference.

I know...

I am not telegenic.

+++

Makulit daw ako. That's why people tend to give in to what I like.
I wanted to go out badly last night just so I could cool my nerves.

I texted friends. Asking them if they're free.

Begging them to go out with me.





And of course, Jovee and Burn came to the rescue.
John says it me being makulit that made them go out with me.





Please tell me that's not true.



Please tell me that it's because you guys love me that's why you decided to give in.








Please tell that it's my pleasant presence that made you go.

Please.





+++

Jovee and Burn, Thanks so much.

It meant a lot to me.

I love you guys. (Second to John, you two are the best.)

p.s.

Di naman ako makulit diba? Makulit ba ko? Hindi naman diba? Di naman talaga e. Makulit ba ko? Hindi diba? Diba?

2 comments:

Ma-an said...

VAYIE - they were both at work. he was left with the yaya. yaya went to bathroom, next thing she saw, tre' choking. weird no? pancit canton. just like that.

Ma-an said...

ALAN - it's quite depressing, he was so young. but i'm sure he's with God now.