Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Word Cloud



Got this from Eric. It took me a while before I figured it out.

Anyhow, here we go...

addict - I'm a self-confessed shoes and bag addict.
Baclaran - I went there the first time last month.
badge - The ID I wear at the office (?).
bag - I just can't get enough of them.
battle - Battle of the bands (?).
blog - Journal.
blogger - I am.
Boracay - Can't wait to be back.
buhay - Enjoy.
Burn - Second boyfriend.
Chi - First boyfriend.
Coke - Can't live without one.
crazy - Matagal na.
family - Would do anything for them.
Greenhills - Shopping paradise.
happy - I want to be.
Havaianas - I want them all.
job - Be promoted.
John - My all.
Jovee - No longer a Third boyfriend.
Kauffman - Donna, good author.
life - Buhay.
maldita - Since birth.
married - In two years (?).
Math - I abhor.
one - One true love (?).
pancit - Not a pancit-person.
past - Learn and move on.
people - Deal with them.
photos - A lot.
pics - Addict.
pink - Loving it.
purple - Still my favorite.
rantingmaldita - Me.
read - Can finish a book in one sitting.
shoes - More.
shopping - Dream job.
sleep - Can't get enough.
smile - Ready for the pic.
swimsuit - Ready for Bora.
trip - Boracay.
world - Peace.


+++


Tre', you will be missed...

2 comments:

Jaz said...

trip - boracay

>>>don't tell me you're going there too this summer? everyone i know seems to be going there....and i'm not! wah! this is such a bad summer for me then.

o well, enjoy the warmth of summer =)

Ma-an said...

yup. we'll go there pero in may pa. i'm so looking forward to it na. haha
ikaw din enjoy summer. don't work too hard. *wink wink