Monday, March 02, 2015

Return of the Maldits

Over dinner, I was telling my husband na I want to start another blog and was soliciting for a suggestion of blog titles. He goes, e di yung Buhay Maldita na lang ulit. Nasan na yun? Yung sa Multiply mo dati? Told him that Multiply is long gone with my blog and pictures. 
So I tried creating a new account with John's favorite nickname for me - Ranting Maldita only to find out that that name is already taken. Refusing to give up, tried logging with some of my passwords and lo and behold, one of them actually worked!

So here I am resurrecting an old blog -
It has really been a while! My last entry was in 2009. It has been 6 years and I'd love to write how it has been, what kept me busy and how I am doing now. A lot has happened for the past 6 years. So much catching up to do! For starters, I am now married and a petmom to Princess, a black makulit furbaby who just turned 5 last February. 



Anyway, that's it for now. Will definitely be back for more chika and kwento. 

'Laters!

No comments: