Monday, March 10, 2008

Soundtripping while Sick

I lie awake thinking of a lot of things. I am, again, at a point where I’m having an Olympic mental debate with myself, thinking of what-ifs. I don’t have an idea as to what triggered this emotional state. It may have been the medicine I’m taking for my fever. It may have been the songs in my ipod. I’ve been sick for the past few days and John has been exerting all his effort to keep me confined in the room. Since I’ve nothing left to do, I realized, may ipod pala ako. Ahaha.

And so here goes my sound tripping…

If ever you’re in my Arms Again, It Might Be you

Tag: The X files.

Song which reminds me of my ex. Selective Amnesia mode. I choose to remember all the good things between us. After all, this is my post and we’re now friends. Now, who stay friends with their exes? No one. Nada. Zilch. Wala. Hmmm… are we really friends then? E naku, off to the new tag.

Songs by Josh Groban and Christian Bautista

Tag: Emo

Aside from the fact that I am a huge fan, I’m in my emo-est (imbento!) stage when I’m trippin’ with their songs.

Songs by Beyonce, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Fergie, Jojo, Paula de Anda and Nicole Z.

Tag: beach mode

Songs I’d most likely listen to while I’m sunbathing, smoking, drinking ice cold Coke.

*****

I've been sick the past few days. I've been going home late kasi and kaunti na lang rest ko. Age is taking it's toll.

It has been one crazy week.

If I'm busy saving 13 @sses, who saves mine?

I can only do so much and take the heat for some time. If I reach the saturation point, what then?

No comments: