Sunday, November 23, 2008

iPhone or Samsung Omnia?

I'd appreciate feedback on both phones.

I've been really thinking of getting an iPhone for myself.

Why? It's stylish and it looks nice. I know, ang babaw. I guess I'd have to review the specs more. If we'll be spending around 30K for a phone, might as well know what I'm getting myself into.

Will iPhone be worth it? I really need feedback especially from those who has one (of course, hehe) or those who are just simply in the know.

Another phone that I'm looking at is Samsung Omnia.

Just like iPhone, it also looks stylish. Touchscreen din sya and I guess, has some features the same as that of iPhone.

Just like with iPhone, I'd have to seriously study the specs and reviews for this phone. No idea how much it costs though.

Feedback would be highly appreciated. I currently have W900. It's a walkman phone and it takes decent pictures naman. It's also touchscreen but the screen isn't as big as that of iPhone or Omnia (I think).

Anyways, feedback anyone?

No comments: