Monday, April 28, 2008

Plans, plans...

John and I are planning to go back to the beach house with mama and perhaps, some members of the clan. Makapagbakasyon naman siya.

We can stay at the beach house siguro for two days. Before going back to Manila, we can visit Zoobic.

It has been a while since I went out of town with my family.

When I was growing up, I always spend my summer vacation in the province. Yup, probinsyana ako and I’m proud of it.

Naka-miss nga e. Those were the days.

*****

Civil Wedding? The suggestion has merits. I am googling the requirements as I am writing this. Okay naman. While waiting for the church wedding, pwede naman na magpa-civil wedding muna kami.

*****

I'm at a point where I am seriously considering things that I wouldn’t have thought of doing a month or week ago.

I am starting to explore what’s outside of my comfort zone.

I wouldn't want to go through life with a lot of what-ifs.

E baka naman kasi may magandang naghihintay na kinabukasan sa iba diba?

No comments: