Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Me and My Lakwatserang Feet


Sabi ni John, lakwatsera daw ako kasi may nunal ako sa paa.

O sige na, lakwatsera na kung lakwatsera.

Kaya nga excited ako sa lakad ko on Friday e.

I'm going to Glorietta. I'm planning to look for a couple of books. Wish ko lang meron sa Powerbooks or maski sa National Bookstore. For the longest time, I've been looking for Slow Burn (Julie Garwood) and Every Breath You Take (Judith Mcnaught). Then I found out na may new release si Julie, Shadow Dance. I hope I get lucky finding these books.

I'm going to have dinner with my high school besties. Well, actually, yung isa di pa sigurado. I just hope she makes it. Seems like we've got lots of catching up to do.

For Saturday, no plans as of yet. Di ko sure kung tuloy yung appointment namin for a massage. After that, watch siguro ng movie. Last week ko pa gustong manood ng The Devil Wears Prada. (We went to La Union and Baguio last weekend kasi).

Sunday, anything goes. Bahala na kung saan ako dalhin ng mga paa ko.

See, I'm not much of a lakwatsera naman pala.



'later

No comments: