Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mixed Emotions...

It's my last week in Recruitment.
I'm feeling a lil' sad and happy at the same time.
Sad, cos I'm gonna be having a 2-11am shift. Back to my vampira days.
Happy, cos I'm gonna see my friends, plus I might get the chance to see my crush.

I did make a request though, sana lang, payagan ako.


***

Tj, a good friend will be leaving for the States on Saturday.
I'm happy and a lil' bit of scared for her.
Happy, cos she's gonna be fulfilling a dream of hers.
Scared, cos it's gonna be a whole new world for her.

Tatlo na lang kami na original na Bangags. Four, kasama si Karen. But she doesn't hang out that much with us.

Waah. Baka apihin ako ni Burn and Jovee.


***

I'm halfway done with my Christmas shopping.
I'm happy and a lil' bit sad.
Happy, cos I know I'm gonna be making those on my list happy.
Sad kasi ubos na pera ko.

Hay. Hayaan na nga natin, Christmas is all about giving and sharing naman.


***

I forgot to file for a leave for Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Ang galing diba?
Working on Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Ang saya.
Ishtewpid me.

No comments: