Saturday, April 23, 2005


All My Life --- I've seen this more for more than five times now. What's funny is eventhough I know how it's gonna end up, I still have the same reaction. I am such a crybaby! I cry over books, I cry over tv programs and I cried too much over this movie, I'm not a film critic or whatsoever, pero personally, I really liked this movie. Queber! Sabihin nyo man na corny ako kasi it's a Tagalog film, deadma! It was nice, It is definitely a break from the typical Tagalog cheesy flicks na nakasanayan natin. True, sad ending sya, siguro for some. Hindi naman lahat happy ever after diba?
 Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Jovee said...

hello! nabasa ko na.. at nakwento mo na na umiyak ka ulit nung mapanood mo sa cable tv 'tong movie na to! :bop:

Jovee said...

gwapo ko dun sa avatar ko no? hehehe...

Abby said...

I enjoyed the ending of the movie but the thing is...the storyline is so freaking long, I kept on wondering "when is it gonna end?".. but overall, it's ayt...:)

sally said...

hello!musta na po??kilala mo pa po ako? sana mkita ko ulit kau nina TJ and burn.ingatz!