Thursday, September 01, 2005

Validation...

I just can't believe why you had to do that. Why did you have to let me know? We do communicate, I know. Pero trivial stuffs lang. I wasn't expecting na a news as big as that, e ipapaalam mo pa. I could just shrug it off and act indiffirent. But I can't. What's weird is I am so under the impression that I will never be effected by you anymore. What's your business is your business. Wala nang pakialamanan. I was wrong.

When you told me na finally, after us, you're trying to be in another serious relationship, may kurot akong naramdaman sa puso ko. I don't know kung dahil nasaktan ego ko or kung may mas malalim pang dahilan.

I needed to validate everything. I checked your friendster account.

Status: In a Relationship.

So it's true.

Maka-log out na nga.

No comments: